I wasn't real happy with the tray insert I made last year, so this year I decided to make a Halloween scene. I just love how it turned out!
Here's a list of what I did-
- Background is a purplely blue glitter paper-Colorbok (Big Lots).
- Hand cut ground from black glitter paper, attached to background.
- Cut circle (5") from deep yellow cardstock from Plantin Schoolbook for moon.
- From Monster Bash, cut Haunted House (5"), tree (5"), black cat (1 1/4"), crow (1") out of black cardstock.
- From Happy Haunting, cut ghost (3") from white cardstock.
- Cut bats from Spellbinders Bat die out of black scraps.
Thanks for visiting!