Thursday, November 25, 2021

N is for Naughty

SoSS #198 N is for Naughty

 Another fun challenge with the Sisterhood! Here is my project-



Love Vintage images, and this one I found somewhere on the internet (I can't remember where, too long ago!). I have folders in my desktop I put them in, and use when the mood strikes me! Sentiment is computer generated, and all of it is mounted on some gorgeous red flocked scraps I had. I may add pearls or sequins if I get to it!

Thanks to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for a wonderful challenge!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Brilliant. Also 'nuff said. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Perfect Thanks for getting Naughty with the Sisterhood.

Donna said...

Yep. THIS. IS. AWESOME.
Perfect for the challenge :)
Thanks for getting naughty with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, your card is hilarious! Jo x