Thursday, August 19, 2021

F is for...

At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, the challenge is-

SoSS Challenge #191: F is for F Words


And I decided to make my card to fit two F words! Here is my project-


And then the Snark!


This was inspired by a Jennifer McGuire Video of Swing Cards. I needed a card to thank a friend of ours for taking my husband to the Knoxville Nationals (The biggest sprint car race in the world!). And since he's an Indian chief, what was more natural than feathers? Here are the materials I used to make this card-

  1. Die: Detailed Feather (Kaisercraft), circle dies (My Favorite Things).
  2. Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co., Versamark Ink, Zing Silver Embossing Powder.
  3. Paper: wood patterned cardstock, silver and copper shimmer cardstock.
  4. Other: twine, foam dot.

I think he'll like it.

3 comments:

JulieP said...

This made me chuckle. Thank you. An elegant card with some snarky surprise. I love it. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood!

Barbara Godden said...

Love your card!!! love the surprise too, great technique for the card, haven't tried one yet. Thanks for joining us at SoSS for the F word challenge.

Helen said...

Absolutely brilliant! LOVE this one!! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood!