Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wallet Card

Challenge #116 – Pets at Your Next Stamp 

I found this challenge while doing my DT thing of commenting, and I'm so glad I did! Here is my entry-


This is a wallet card, by Dreaming Tree. Its a freebie! I had some faux leather by Cricut and cut the main body out of it. I can't remember who had the double sided cardstock of stripe and horseshoes, but I thought it would be great for the pockets and the closure. I printed up the Father's Day sentiment and used a My Favorite Things rounded rectangle for the mini-cards. On the blank card I stamped the sentiment and pup from Your Next Stamp called Paw-some Pups and added my message (Sophie is a Beagle, and Filo is a Yorkie).
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What fun! So creative and yes, perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining in the YNS pet challenge, glad you found us!

Greta said...

Oh wow--so clever & fun!