Friday, July 14, 2017

Kitty Bee Color Challenge #99

Welcome! Today is the start of the newest Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs-

 Aloha Friday Challenge #99 – Color Challenge (use at least 2 colors)


Our wonderful sponsors are-




&


Here is my mermaid from Sasayaki Glitter-




I LOVE teal-it's one of my favorite colors! So this color challenge was easy for me. A few notes about this card-the fish stamp actually is a thought bubble with the fish in it. I fussy cut the fish and made a small school to visit the mermaid. The background was a practice piece for underwater images, but it worked perfectly for this card. Here are the rest of the materials I used:
  1. Image: Mermaid (Sasayaki Glitter), colored with Copics.
  2. Stamp: fish (If Cats Could Talk, Taylored Expressions).
  3. Dies: sentiment (Little B Sentiments), inside/outside stitched circle (Taylored Expressions.
  4. Paper: XPress It (Copic), teal glitter cardstock (scrap stash).
Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lagene said...

Wonderful card, I love how the sun rays are shinning down through the water to her.