Thursday, October 9, 2014

JAS Challenge-Raid your Stash

The challenge this week at JAS is to raid your stash, and boy did I!



This card is way out of my comfort zone-lots and lots of doodads. I'll try to list what I know!
  1. Background and main image-Bathing Beauties by Graphics 45.
  2. Lace-stash.
  3. Brown border-stash (I keep items like this in a plastic storage box for future use).
  4. Buttons-stash
  5. Tag & Sentiment-Unity Stamps.
  6. Gold & teal banners-Martha Stewart
  7. Brown Picture flourish-Spellbinders, Creative Memories paper.
  8. Ric Rack & Twine-Michaels
Thanks you for visiting!

4 comments:

Annmarie Demotto said...

Michelle TFS I love the bathing beauties Great job I love all your beautiful cards you're really amazing !!!!

Cely said...

so stinkin cute, love it!

Lagene said...

Super cool!

Sunshine Creations and Crafts said...

Well, look at this! I love it! <3Kim